You might have seen this 4-way manifold kit. But, what exactly does this four-way manifold do? It is an HVAC gauge set, which has four ports as well as four valves. It’s designed for larger applications and can be used with four types of refrigerants. This is a fantastic instrument for those working in larger HVAC systems that need faster vacuum pulls.

In the process of working on HVAC systems you will need other tools you should have for example, a utility blade and cordless drill set different sizes of wrenches, fuses pullers, and more. If you’re trying to find where to purchase HVAC equipment go to Fieldpiece to fulfill all of requirements for your HVAC system!