‘s lice-infested hair, according to critic Anna Krosche. According to Consumer Reports’ new research, physically removing lice eggs as well as larvae is the best method to get rid of them. Consumer Reports gives an step-by-step procedure to eliminate lice from hair.
The use of lubricants such as olive oil or a towel, are needed to eliminate lice.
Once you have gathered the materials, the following steps should be taken to remove lice:
1. The hair first needs to be inspected to see if there are lice eggs.
2. Use conditioner or olive oil
3. Separate the hair by tying it up and separating hair into smaller sections with a wide-toothed hair comb.
4. Use the thin-toothed, fine-toothed comb to brush the hair. You should focus on your ears, nape, and scalp.
5. Make sure to clean the comb with an old towel, then seal it with a plastic bag.
Then comb the hair for several days, until the lice live are eliminated. Repeat the process each few days over a month for the most effective results. 8d6ydtyeyn.